Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Johnny too.

Nandi and I went on an epic walk today.

Oh, this is just her getting her mail outside of her Los Feliz Mansion.

We walked to eat an epic sandwich at Trails in Griffith Park.

It's weird I love meat, but this sandwich has none of it and yet it's so insanely good. I find myself thinking about it often.

Nandi with her clock. Looking like some kind of sprouts eating Flavor Flav.

When we got back to her house I did another one of my favorite things, take photos of stuff off the television.

Tone Loc.

Chrissie.

Chaka Kahn.


I painted this picture when I took a painting class at Barnsdall Art Park. Its cool, you can paint a picture and then go stare at the Frank Lloyd Wright Hollyhock house.



Jesus watches over Nandi as she does her dishes.

Simply Irresistible.



"Act your age mamma, not your shoe size" wise words Prince.


"Cause Rob is in the front, EZ Rock is on the back up"


Domestic jazz hands.


New Addition Bobby Brown

Don't Be Cruel Bobby.

Boy do I LOVE kitty paws.


"She had a pocket full of horses, Trojans, and some of them used"

Scandalous!

No comments: