Friday, July 30, 2010

Everyone Loves The Sunshine

Me starting my day with a coffee and a soon to arrive burger at The Standard Hotel. Arlie hired me to shoot photos for the Incase Blog. The goal was to capture summertime party people living it up and getting free Incase slider cases. Here are some blog out-takes. I'm also seen here texting on my extremely sexy 90's dad phone... I call it that because my dad had this phone... and even he has had the sense to upgraded by now.

Cute Susie.
Not even a messed up arm could keep this guy from party times!

Friends, yelling.

I think this is what people refer to as "real talk".


Kinda obsessed with this Xavier Roberts ass tat.

Fancy lady shoes/ bikini combo.

Raving's not dead.

Chest shot. So I'm going on a retaliation male strip club visit, and since Chippendale's is no longer in service, Eva and I are going to THE HOLLYWOOD MEN'S SHOW! Check it out! Choreographed dance routines and dumb fake names!!! All are welcome.

Standard, Standard lurkers.

Hardcore Dave's triumphant return.

Funtime horror show.

Lettin' it all hang out. Topless, smokin' and drinkin' some bubbly with your dude. Hollyhood dreams.

Shark week.
My favorite sight of the day.

Scratch that, this is my favorite sight of the day. Best party guy.

Even the chick with her boobies hanging out got upstaged by him.

I could have followed him around all day. This is his sexy calender shot.


James.

Pretty Lani.

Party Lani.
Getting his flirt on.

Eva's pool party feets.

Pool party summer bod.

Party people, lookin' kinda bored.

Pool party essental: Fuzzy boots.

Hey, sex sells.


Laterz.

No comments: