Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chi-town Boogie Part 1

Went to Chicago on a mission to see Nandi, do some hella touristy stuff, and eat so much pizza that I never want to eat it again... p.s. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!





Hi.
Trumpity trump tower.

Buildings-ville

So many buildings, so many types. That's some neo-gothic styling up in the distance. Ya wanna know why I know that...

...cause I went on an architecture boat tour. Don't roll your eyes, it was EXCITING!

Nautical babe.

Ahhhhhh, ooooohhhhhh.... space age design.


Super touristy activity #2) Sears Tower.

Yep, we got the official photo.

Terrifying.

Chicago likes meat...

and I ate a whole bunch of it here.

Chicago also likes sports.

Wise guy.

Went to the FREE Zoo in Lincoln Park. It destroys the LA Zoo and you have to pay for that ish. This bunny was just freely hopping about.

Dainty lady.

Gangs all here.









Yep, I know what you are thinking "hey, that's an ordinary house cat, what's it doin' in the zoo?" WRONG, it's a SAND CAT, and I GOTTA GET ONE! I don't condone buying cats on the black market, but this guy is making me think twice. He looks like a magical gate keeper, who if you say the right password, will let you pass and enter the enchanted secret talking cat world. Maybe that's just me.
Mystic window display.

Pizza pot pie. Pot belly enhancer.

The old Water Tower. Only building that didn't burn down during the great Chicago fire. I learned that on the architecture tour. I'm a regular know it all now.

Super touristy destination #4) Top of the John Hancock Building for some bourbon and scotch. Classy timez.

No comments: