Monday, February 8, 2010

Party Dogs

Ayana. Reluctantly serving the community at Out of the Closet. Sorry friend.

Can I give ya a lift?

Walked out the door today to meet Nandi for breakfast, looked down and discovered this lil' lady checkin' me out.


She had no collar and was roaming the streets. So I did what any reasonable person would do, I invited her to hang out inside the house!!! One of my favorite things to do as of late, is to coheres strange neighborhood animals into the house...just for a second.

Hi. Come on in...

Can I offer you a drink?


Oh please, have a seat.

Nandi, none too pleased to be left waiting due to dog party shenaniganery.

Slick.

Grizzzzzzly.


I 'd like to have more ping-pong in my life please.


Been non-stop listening to this epic operatic journey of a jam. It's a long one, but I'm rollin' with it.

No comments: